08 October, 2007

i am back


The mother of the groom prefers the overhand method for throwing rose petals.

I survived the weekend, and almost in once piece. Last week was crazy at work and at home. My best friend got married and there was a bunch of stuff to take care of last 2 weeks. Not to mention I had to finish knitting her wedding gift. The wedding gift is the mystery project I have been working on. I knit a Hemlock Ring Blanket, designed by Brooklyn Tweed. It is done, blocked, delivered, opened, and loved. More on that later, in a separate post. The wedding went off without a hitch and Shannon and Ben should be in an airport somewhere right now. There were kazoos, and dolls, and groucho masks, oh my. I had a great time, everyone looked beautiful, and i am recuperating now with lots of advil.

1 comment:

Knitterella said...

OMG that pic is hillarious!

Jill