25 September, 2007

Yay


Secret pals rock!

I am a bad secret pal recipient. I received a quite excellent package in the mail (thursday maybe??) and said nothing. Well here is the post. I got a skein of Nashua Creative Focus Chunky, a GIANT box of Baci and a cloche pattern to go with the yarn. YAY. I have tried to be well behaved and feed the people in my office the Baci, but I failed. So instead I am left eating it all myself. Which I'm sure was the general idea, but I am probably not supposed to eat it all at once. The yarn is lovely, and in the perfect Rose shade. However, I am in a cast-on moratorium. I am not allowed to cast on anything else until at least 2 other projects are finished. As soon as i am allowed to cast on something new this is the first thing to go. It looks like it will be a quick knit.

Sorry for the post delay.
mmmmmm baci.

No comments: