10 September, 2007

hrmm.

Lately i have had a little bloggers block. The frustration i felt 2 weeks ago is somewhat cured. The new (replacement) sweater is going well. I have the back done and am a couple inches into the front sides. I also have some secret projects going on, so i cant post about a lot of what i am doing. I locked myself in all weekend and knitted for 2 days straight! (i am very very behind on one of my secret projects) It was a little hermit-like but by the time i figured i would leave my apartment on saturday freakish storms hit and i didn't want to go out. The power kept going out to, so i would rather be in my apartment with no power than the grocery store. Also why would i want to leave the house when i was marathon-ing the office. I have never watched this show, and when i decided i wanted to, i couldn't start until i had seen all the previous seasons. that is how i am with tv shows. Netflix let me stream seasons 1 and 2 and than i bought 3 from itunes. 3 seasons in 5 days. yes, i am a loser. thats what i do when i get into a tv show. The same thing happened in February with a tv show which shall remain nameless. At least this was only 3 seasons of 30 minute episodes, versus 6 seasons of 1 hour episodes.

I was supposed to clean all weekend, because i am hosting a small bachelorette party on saturday, but that of course didn't happen. i am such a mess. i have soo much to do and soo little time. I guess there wont be much more knitting this week, i have party supplies to buy and cleaning to do. i am not even sure if i can make it to knitting club this week. Gawr! Hopefully i can post some pictures of the non secret projects soon. I have awful natural light in my apartment and it rained all weekend.

Speaking of knitting club, i found a new one. It is hosted in the home of one of the ladies at my regular knitting club. It only meets once a month which is sad cause they are a fun group. These are my people. I had a ton of fun.

Well i am going back to work. Pictures of non secret projects to come soon.

P.S. a knitting hint for you out there. one of the secret projects is a popular project using Cascade Eco wool. See if you can guess what it is. :)

No comments: