01 August, 2007

Christmas at Casa de Rose

Except i don't get any presents in return. Boo hoo. they look pretty in the corner of my apartment though. these are all for only 2 weddings and i still have one to finish and 2 to buy. i guess there aren't that many gifts, they just are big boxes.

So, on my projects i am making lots of progress, but it justs look like they are never going to end. I finished the left front for my basket weave sweater, but i have delayed casting on the right front. im sure i will start tonight at knitting club.

I have officially decided to rip out my Tyrolia Sweater but the Rowan book i bought uses at least 11 skeins for all the patterns and i only have 10. bummer. I think i am going to make Glee from Zephyr Style. i think it will turn out well and it actually takes less yarn than what i have. yay!

No comments: