25 July, 2007

new goodies

Soo i went to the yarn shop to get some notions. that was probably a bad idea. I came home with a book i have been wanting for a while, Rowan Pure Wool Collection. I am going to use the yarn from the Tyrolia Sweater that i still have to rip out. I am dreading it. But i get to pick out a new sweater that may hopefully fit. I am torn between the sinead and the damson patterns. although blaze is nice too! aargh. i know i shouldnt have bought another book without more progress but my mother was threatening to take her yarn back if i didnt finsh the sweater. its not my fault it doesnt fit! (well it actually probably is) well there is some progress made elsewhere, i finished the the back of my basketweave sweater last night and i have started one of the sides. i will wait to start a new project until this one (and others) get further.

No comments: