24 August, 2007

Stuff and things

The birthday girl received her slippers and was thrilled. She especially likes the buttons i picked out. Go rose! Lately not much knitting has happened, i have been swamped with people visiting me, birthday parties, and going out and about. Eve is home for 2 weeks, and Daniel is home until he gets motivated enough to find a job. Shannon and I have been hanging out a bunch, and have been especially busy with the showers and Hen Party planning.

I will be back again when i get back to less crazy times. I am off to the lake this weekend, knitting packed, and i am going to try and tackle sewing myself a handmade knitting needle case. Hopefully there will be knitting on the dock, and then sewing the needle case at nite. I picked out some great mod fabrics. Wish me luck.

No comments: