07 August, 2007

It was a long hard weekend...



Soo the weekend is over and I am back to another work week. This one with 7am mornings. yippee.

This weekend was one of the most excellent weekends ever. Both Hashi and Ponti came to visit me at the lake. It rained most of the weekend, but we got a couple of boat rides in and even a trip to the cranberry. Yay for cute bartenders.

Even with the rain, I didn't get any projects done. I started and ripped out the toe for another pair of twinkletoes, but at the end of the weekend it still wasn't on the needles. However, Monday I came home and whipped one out. One more to go. I am having trouble with the size and this time I even checked my gauge. I ended up making the child size again, just modifying them to be longer. Oh well, they are still cute and hopefully will fit.

No comments: