13 August, 2007

Knitting on the Dock of the Bay


Knitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just knitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time

I finished a project this weekend! I will post the pictures as soon as i find my digital camera charger. It could be a while... It was a tiny one, so its not the biggest accomplishment. I finished a pair of twinkletoes that i modified to be mary janes instead of ballet slippers. Tres cute.

I cast on a new project this weekend to commemorate the completion of Twinkletoes II The pattern is Glee from Zephyr Style and I am using the bottle green "vintage" merino from my mom. Can yarn be vintage???? I am not sure, it is 30 years old so I am counting it as vintage. And it is from France; from a yarn shop in the town of Versailles (the town outside the palace).

No comments: