23 July, 2007

Rosi Queen of Corona


Harry Potter weekend is over. I am back from the lake and have survived. The weekend was quite a marathon. Left to go to the CAPA summer movie series Friday evening then hit B&N for our wristband, dinner, then B&N again. Then we (Shannon, Ben, and I) had the brilliant idea of driving to the lake immediately after we bought Harry Potter at midnight. We arrived at about 2:30. I survived, but just barely. I did not get any knitting done but did manage to work my way through a lot of corona. (sing along..... Rosi queen of Corona!)

There are no more Harry Potter books to read. I finished at 2 yesterday (and without depriving myself of any sleep.) I was the first one done of any of my friends and family. This makes me seriously doubt their dedication. cmon! I need someone to be finished with the book so i can gloat about my theory being correct.

No comments: